Monday, April 6, 2009

Busy Monday

This has been a busy Monday. As you notice, I have added some new features - like praying for Stellan - a baby I have never met, but I knew his mother when she was a baby, his daddy too. I am also on Twitter, so have added an access to that site from here. We were busy at the library. Always something new to learn about the system we are now using. Amazing, people continue to come in with the old green cards and needing to register for the new ones. It's been windy today with sunshine. Lynn got the deck done. This is Easter week, so many things going on - Good Friday services, travel to ILL, granddaughters have school off all week, Easter services on Sunday. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All is fine on internet explorer. See you soon