I decided to decorate a bit less this year since our kids will not be with us here, but instead we will meet at daughter Katie's. This will hopefully make things easier for the families with babies - Leslie has not yet had her baby, but will any day now. As you can see, our fireplace is filled with stockings.
I purchased a small pre-lit tree this year - the first time in about 33 years that we did not buy a real tree. I also purchased a tree that clings to a window, and bought one of those skinny trees that sits in the yard - this one has blue lights.
For several years I purchased various buildings from Ace Hardware - it's a bit tighter fit on the entertainment center, than on the old one. I have the church, which was my first purchase, on the small table next to it. I have a house, train station, book store, barn, lighthouse, and school. These are heavy duty and have lots of see inside each one.
No comments:
Post a Comment