Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cole - day 3

Baby Cole is doing well. Katie hopes to be home tomorrow afternoon if all is well. She was able to nap several times today - the room was quiet. Cole is nursing well. I spent the morning with Katie since Jason went back to work today. I ran to KFC for lunch downtown - I was eating alone and had not had a meal there in years. I stopped at the house to eat my lunch, watch some TV and then go pick up Emma from school. We went back to the hospital for an hour or two. Jason got there before we left. She wanted to eat Taco Bell for supper, so we took off to get that. Jason came home as well to shower, bring home most of his things from the hospital, and do some errands around the house. I brought all the gift bags home today so all that is left are Katie's things and Cole's things. Emma has received some nice gifts as well. One that she really is enjoying is a notebook, pens, stamps and markers. They came in a cute animal purse.

No comments: