Friday, June 17, 2011
This and That news for June
June which is Dairy Month, is such a busy time of year on a farm. The guys just finished up 1st crop hay on our farm - well I guess there is still some pasture grass they plan to mow and bale. We have had temps as high as 95 and lows back in the 50's for highs during the day. This continues to be a strange weather year. So much is blooming right now around the yard. We await the birth of our next grandchild later this month! Then, we hope to make fly plans for Boston, for some time in July. I spent nearly a week the end of May @ our youngest daughter's and family. Alyssia, our now 5 year old granddaughter, had her preschool graduation. I was thrilled to attend. I plan to make another trip down over the 4th of July weekend. Lynn plans to stay home, since he has plenty of farm and carpentry work to do. He plans to enjoy time down @ our Bible camp which will be hosting family camp that weekend. They have some excellent speakers lined up. He is also working with the Middle School and Senior High Sunday School class which is doing service projects this summer. I have the summer off from teaching, so will jump into an adult class. Summertime is good! I love the long days of daylight. It's wonderful to leave doors and windows open and to leave the shades open until well after 9PM. Enjoy summer with your family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment