Saturday, November 28, 2015


Now that Thanksgiving is done, for us anyway, I have started decorating for Christmas! (The photo above is not our house!!!!)
Last year at this time we were in Kentucky to see the Creation Science Museum on our way to Orlando, Fl. We spent a full week in Orlando while Leslie and Dan were attending a camping convention. We and the girls swam in the pool much of our time there, while Lynn and I were battling head and chest colds. We spent a day at Sea World and another day at Disney World. From there Lynn and I traveled to see family around Florida, Georgia, and Indiana before heading home. 
As a result, once we got home, we did not feel real perky. It was tough to do much decorating before our son, oldest daughter and their families arrived for Christmas. 
So this year, I am starting right away to dust shelves as I take down and put up. I also gave two sets of books of mine to our granddaughter Emma. 
No one is coming home this year, but I want to make the house festive for whatever we do this season!

No comments: