Sunday, December 13, 2015


Image result for christmas cards images

As long as I can recall, Christmas cards have been an important tradition during the holidays. I can remember helping my Mom write the notes in our cards. I loved doing that. Most of our married years I have written a letter to send out to friends and family. I so look forward to getting cards or even getting ecards. I see fewer and fewer of these arriving each year and for the first time, we will not be getting a card from my mother in law or Aunt Doris Biederman. We did receive an early Christmas letter from family friend Marge Lange, but she passed away just a week or so later. I miss hearing from these special people. Today as I battle the flu, I miss my mother in law calling up to ask how I am doing or my own mother wondering how I am. These special people and traditions they carried on will be missed. 

No comments: