Thursday, March 19, 2009
Thursday happenings
Well hello to all. Do you enjoy basketball? I do, especially this time of year. I have been watching the NCAA games along with the state boys basketball games. So far I have done well with the bracket - a first for me. I have been cleaning upstairs - stripped beds, dusted and vacuumed. I have also hit the laundry hard. There is still alot to do in there. I work all day tomorrow plus we will be gone much of Saturday, so today is it until next week. It's so pretty out - a bit cold today, but not a cloud in the sky. Our snow is all gone. Lynn is home from doing carpentry. He is happy that he has a couple of jobs to do this spring. Thank you God for your provision!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment