
I have been a bad girl - not checking in on my blog all week. I can't say it's because I 've been outside all week - I have not - and I have not done major work around the house. It's been windy and cool much of the week. Tonight frost is likely so I need to cover flowers and move some indoors. It's still quite windy out now, but the skies are clear. Graduation is this next weekend for most of the area schools, but today the open houses began. We have 8 young men from church graduating this year. Today was the first Saturday at home in a few weeks. It was nice to have that. Even Lynn was home most of the day. Rare for him too. I noticed the Apple trees are blooming - I hope this frost does not hurt them. I ran out and took some close ups of the apple blossoms and my hill of Rhubarb. My mother-in-law is hoping for a good apple crop - her freezer is empty. Our poor back yard needs mowing big time. It's just been too wet or windy this week. Maybe this next week - when not at work.
No comments:
Post a Comment