Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wedding weekend

It's been a while since I checked in. Summers are a very busy time of year. Dear family: Jim, Leslie and family spent a week vacationing in the area earlier in the month. This past weekend was the wedding of a close family friend. Our daughters came home with their girls. Poor Leslie was sick with a cold. The kids had a great time. The wedding was beautiful. At this moment the big girls are ages 5,4, and 3. Then Natalie - 8 months. She will be closer in age to the next two coming along. Daughter Katie offered to watch the girls for Leslie for two days, so off they all went on Sunday. I look forward to my trip down to babysit the kids this coming weekend. Weather is quite warm now - more humid. We need rain. I watered the flowers tonight. The lawn needs mowing so maybe tomorrow night.

No comments: