Saturday, June 27, 2009

A quiet Saturday

I am back from my trip to Indiana and Illinois. I do have more pictures than this, so I had better get them uploaded. I put 1200 miles on the car, saw Leslie and family, two of Lynn's sisters and their husbands, nieces Candee and Chris, and Candee's 3 kids. Thank you Lord for the safe trip. We are also grateful for the rain we have received this week - 6 inches on Sunday night and another good rain this morning. Everything is so green and lush. Sister-in-law Wanda is doing quite well and may return home this next week after a month long hospital stay. Today has been a rare quiet day - Lynn did bookkeeping for the farm bills, I am doing an assortment of odds jobs including computer catch-up. After a week of hot weather, this coming week appears to be much cooler. The cows will appreciate that. I also hope to get in my walking once again. I am WAYYYYY behind on that.

No comments: