Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Just checking in folks!
I apologize that I have not posted in quite a while. It has been gorgeous out today - just right - after getting two wonderful rains earlier this week. At least 2 inches and more nearby. Hot weather is forecast for this weekend, so I want to get the yard completely mowed and trimmed tomorrow. I got the back yard done this afternoon. Now to finish...... I watered the flowers in pots - the gardens are just fine. I also washed off the picnic table - it needs painting or staining, but since it belongs to daughter Katie, I will let her decide. Once they have a yard once again, she will want her table back. I also sprayed Round-Up on the weeds that stick up through our patio blocks and another area by our garage. They are tough to pull, so easier to spray them. Lynn will be heading to a seminar early in the morning with our pastor. They will stay overnight with friends from our past. I need to print off some photos for him to take along. Well, time to walk on the treadmill.
God bless to all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment