Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday morning

I apologize that I have not been updating my blog on a daily basis as I do during the quieter winter months. We just came through a week of "sort of" hot weather - 80's, but more humid. Yesterday the clouds moved in and kept temps down. Rain moved in later in the day and it is once again raining this morning. It is to be cooler and less humid all this next week - maybe I will finally get the lawn mowed. It was just too muggy all week to go out and mow during the day. The county fair is going on this weekend, so this morning a community church service will be held out there. Our early service - usually at 8, will be not meet today- community service @ 9 instead, then our regular 10:45 service will be held - and today I am running the computer. Lynn and I hope to get to church before 10 to get the computer turned on along with the projector and monitors. I plan to take our kitchen footstool to sit on. I took a chair on Tuesday and it is very comfy, but a bit too low. Lynn is getting ready for his trip to Boston tomorrow. He will need to finish packing and get things loaded this evening. Katie, Jason and Emma stopped in yesterday - bringing back our truck which they used to haul the last of their household items to storage. The sale of their house in NR should happen this week. Enjoyed watching the Packers play Cleveland in their first pre-season game. Today is the final match of the PGA championship which is being played in Minn. God bless -

No comments: