Sunday, January 31, 2010
Pro Bowl etc
Ah, the Pro Bowl is about to begin- yeah for Aaron Rogers!!!!! We are invited over to our friends Brian and Shari next Sunday to watch the Super Bowl - should be fun. Our weather here has been on the cold side, but at least the sun has been out. I can handle any cold with the sun shining. I have been busy with work, planning lessons for church, trying to get some cleaning done, laundry, dishes, and such. Our oldest daughter and her family stopped in for a while yesterday. We had not seen them since Christmas. Baby Boo, our cat, loved having Jason and Emma there to pet him and give him so much attention. He never forgets and comes running when they are there. My printer decided to give me trouble last weekend - right in the midst of doing the youth newsletter - so Tuesday after work I ran to Rice Lake to Office Max and looked over all the selections. I wanted the All in one type. I decided to stay with HP but switch to individual colors. It works great! I worked at the library yesterday, but Lynn was able to help make pizzas at church with the youth group. The proceeds - for 260 of them - will go to help friends in Africa. He had a great time!! Today, after a great morning in church and Sunday School, we stopped at Gordy's for lunch and a few supplies. After our lunch here at home, I took a really good nap. I think Lynn did too - but I was sleeping. Greetings to family and friends - may you all be warm wherever you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment