Friday, January 22, 2010

Home sick

I am tired of being sick! Tuesday night, about the time I went to bed, I started to have stomach pains- Wednesday, I had a whopping headache, slight fever and tender stomach. I was hoping to be back to 100% by today, when I worked all day, but I still ran a fever and was not feeling great. A shower felt good and I took a good nap this afternoon. That should help. Lynn made me an ice cream shake last night and that tasted so good. Our poor house needs cleaning, laundry needs folding, dishes need doing....... I also have the youth newsletter to finish and print off, SS lesson to plan, and I reading a new book by Stuart Woods. He is a new author for me to read, but he is not new as an author. He has been writing since at least the early 80's. I tried to read a new one by Richard Patterson, but was not as crazy about his style. I find that sometimes male authors are bit too vulgar for my taste. Women can be too, but not nearly as often. Our warm weather continues. We could get freezing rain tonight and over the weekend, along with rain and then snow. Our weather will change next week when colder temps move back in about mid - late week. Hopefully that will be the last of any really cold weather. It's been nice to have dry roads. I finally got the car washed earlier in the week and it has stayed clean. Lynn will be helping with a wood cutting bee tomorrow at Dukerschein's to supply our minister and his family with wood for the winter. He went over today to help open up the woods. He also participated in a pie eating contest at Lake Manor. The director attends our church and she asked him to be a judge. He said the pies were very good.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Feel better soon. I feel for you. I feel yucky! We told Emma today. She is sooo excited. Now she is hoping it is twins!
Also you need to change the date of Oliver's birthday in your profile. He was born in 2009 not 2010.

Kris and Lynn said...

Actually, it says that 2010 is here. It appears so close to the sentence about Oliver that it looks like I said he was born that year.

Kris and Lynn said...

I changed it a bit so it reads better.

Love you!!