Thursday, February 4, 2010
Thursday
A cloudy, chance of sleet kind of day. I drove into town for some supplies this morning - the cat needed food, I picked up a new book at the library - a biography called CHICAGO, I returned a DVD called Grey Gardens - the documentary that was done about the Beales - mother and daughter, related to Jackie Kennedy. Their story is the basis for the new movie which is out in the theaters now. They were quite a strange pair! I also purchased a SPOT BOT to clean spots on my carpet. We will see how it does over time. Lynn worked on Jay's cabin for a while, did some work for Bryce, then came home to make wood for the wood furnace before we get another snow fall. I work all day tomorrow, so I need to get more cleaning and laundry done tonight. I took the time to update my blog design today, so it should be good through spring. Valentine's Day is just 10 days away - banquet a church as usual. Sunday is the Super Bowl - Saints and Colts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment