Saturday, May 1, 2010

Early spring

Good morning. I have been a bad girl for not updating my blog better. I just checked on last spring's blogs and discovered that it was the middle of May when our apple trees blossomed and the Rhubarb was ready. Both of those things are happening now and it was not yet May when they started. Trees are blossoming all over. We received wonderful rains yesterday. Today the sun is back out, but windy. It is opening day for fishing statewide. Some years, the ice is barely off the lakes by this time and snow can fall. This year, the ice has been gone for over a month and temps will be near 70. I have mowed the entire lawn once - which was a bit ahead of most years,  and it is ready again. I have started cleaning out the flower beds, but have alot more to finish. Lynn is working on refinishing floors for our friends Chepil's. Today I am working for MJ who has a bake/craft sale to run. She will work a Saturday for me in June. So time to head out. Have a great day!!!

No comments: