Thursday, October 7, 2010

Another boring GORGEOUS Day!

Our fabulous weather continues. Day #5. It is so perfect - so refreshing. It certainly brightens our days. Tomorrow - Friday - could reach 80!!!!  I picked up the last veggie box of the season from our CSA people. We got broccoli, potatoes, an onion, small decorative gourds, tomatoes, and a squash; also a bag of apples. Most gardens have had frost so are pretty well done. We have not yet had frost right here, so we could get more tomatoes. I worked this morning and it was quiet enough so I could look out the windows and see the falls colors on the trees. I took a really quick nap, then got the kitchen floor vacuumed and mopped - rugs are in the dryer. Tomorrow will be a full day of cleaning. Today is granddaughter Natalie's 2nd birthday!!!! I remember that day so well. I had driven down to help watch the other 2 girls. It was raining that day as I drove Kylie and Alyssia up to the hospital. What a lovely, unique little lady she has become. 

No comments: