It's been quite a busy month since I last blogged. The Green Bay Packers are the super bowl champs!!!! What an exciting time for the state of Wisconsin. I was able to watch the Celebration from Lambeau Field - despite the severe cold and wind chill that day, 50,000 fans came out to the stadium to see the players and coaches. It was quite moving when Coach McCarthy came walking in last carrying the Lombardi trophy. There is such history with the team, the city, the stadium, the trophy....Congrats to the team!!
I took pictures this morning of the dense fog outside, the light mist that is falling on the trees and bushes and in the air.
You can see that we have lost a lot of our snow. At one time it was several inches deep on the lawn. Now there are many bare spots. Temps are to be in the 50's today. I know the colder temps will return starting tomorrow, but at least we seem to be past the severe cold and will be at or above freezing most days.
We have a dense fog again this morning. We are suppose to take our car to Eau Claire today to figure out why one of our back doors won't unlock. We rescheduled for this afternoon.
We drove down to Katie and Jason's in January so Lynn could work in their bedroom upstairs. This is a view of the potential closet.
Cole is now 6 months old. He has started to crawl or at least scoot. I will be visiting the family again in a week. Our daughter Katie turned 34 earlier this week. Happy Birthday to her!!!! She's a wonderful daughter, wife and mother!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment