Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A snowy March day!

Good morning. Once again it has been a few weeks since I last wrote. We are again getting snow - although not much this time. It's 32 degrees at 9 am. Yesterday was a lovely day - sunny and snow was slowly melting. We still have as much as 4 inches on the level ground. The piles will take longer to melt.  We are ready for spring to arrive! Last year we had absolutely no snow in the month of March or April, so we are having a harder time dealing with snow now.  Lynn arrived back home after nearly two weeks in Boston, on Saturday evening. He and Greg worked very hard each of those days trying to get the remodeling of the upstairs done. It has been a two year project. The rest they will get a contractor to finish. They did get all the trim and doors stained and varnished. It will be nice to see the finished project - I have not seen it since Oct of 2009 so alot has changed. Tonight is Impact at church, so I have our lesson to complete, plus cleaning and laundry to work on. Katie and Jason recently celebrated  10 years of marriage. What a blessing! Cole has just started to make noises with his mouth - fun to watch. He is 6 months old now. I was able to spend two days with the family while Lynn was gone. 

No comments: