Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring events


This morning I made French Toast for breakfast. We have so few days when we are both staying home and can eat a meal together. 
This coming week we will be traveling to IL to see both of our daughters and 7 of our grandkids. We are looking forward to being with the family. 
I was looking at last year's spring pictures and we are a month ahead of last year. The grass is ready to mow and trim, although we might not get started before our trip. 
I really like Pinterest and I found this on that site. I made my own version for the library. 
I used silk flowers from Joann Fabrics instead of real and found the candy to match the colors. I think it turned out really cute. 
One month from now I will be starting my new position as the Children's librarian. I will be working more hours as well, so lots of new things to adjust to.

No comments: