Monday, June 20, 2016

Summer is officially here!

 The longest day of the year. I love it and hate that is starts to turn around soon. 

Since my last posting, I have been back to Rock River Christian Camp and helped in any way I could. We have been to our grandson's 4-K graduation, and continue to be busy with the lawn and flower beds. We just had a hot humid weekend but today the skies are blue without the humidity and temps are just perfect. We did get rain overnight with wind. The rain is good after a few hot days with a strong breeze. 



Here are some of the latest bloomers. The Asian Lillies are always so gorgeous and last so long. The daisy type flowers also bloom along time. My Clematis are looking so nice this year. 


The hanging basket I got from our daughter Katie is still doing so well. I just love it!!!


No comments: