Our busy spring continues. I spent 3 days in Chicago watching over 3 grandkids and running them to school, meals etc. It was good to be with the boys. From there I traveled to the western side of the state and spent Memorial Weekend with our daughter Leslie and family as Family Camp began. I mostly ran errands for her. Lynn did carpentry work for friends so we were gone a full week. I had left our lawn completely mowed and trimmed when we left and when we returned, it was like a hay field. I spent all of Memorial Day mowing and trimming it all. Today I am doing some house cleaning to get things caught up.
On Sunday after our return, we placed flowers on the graves of our parents. It was a rare time home to do this job together. A flag is placed at my dad's military marker each year.
No comments:
Post a Comment